Data Specialist – Client Onboarding & Support
Vizulate Digital is seeking a data-driven professional to join our small but growing web design and development agency.
Vizulate Digital specialises in custom websites, ecommerce websites, and integration solutions across a wide range of sectors. We are looking for a self-starter to join the team as a customer-facing Data Specialist; onboarding and supporting our new and existing clients with their product data, sales data and customer data, for integrating their back office systems with our websites, plugins and software solutions.
This is a full-time permanent contract role and the salary will be commensurate with experience, in the range £25,000 to £30,000 per annum.
The role is very varied and covers the following:
- Onboarding clients by analysing data and content needs and working with clients to get their data migrated from its current location to the new website. This data could be products, customers, page content (text, images and video), sales, or meta data etc
- Implementing integration applications to link ecommerce websites with accounting and other systems.
- Supporting clients over the phone, and via our help desk system, resolving issues and implementing solutions.
- Updating ecommerce websites on behalf of clients either on an ad hoc basis via the content management system or carrying out bulk uploads.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data loading.
- Check source documents for accuracy.
- Verify data and correct data where necessary.
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure websites are kept up to date
The essential skills required are:
- A high level of numeracy
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience manipulating large data sets, including validity checks
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with clients over the phone and via email
- Experience with other Microsoft Office applications
The following skills and/or knowledge, though not essential, would give candidates a strong advantage:
- Knowledge/basic understanding of WordPress
- Knowledge/basic understanding of WooCommerce
- Basic understanding of ecommerce
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Ability to write macros using VBA
- Knowledge/basic understanding of Google Analytics
Formal qualifications are not essential and relevant experience will be given more importance.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
There will be an opportunity to learn new skills, qualifications and experience in dealing with a wide range of clients and industries in a small, but friendly and enthusiastic, team, as well as personal development time through access to premium online courses and training.
This is an opportunity to join and grow with a relatively young business just 5 years old.
- 21 Days paid holidays to start, rising to 25 after 4 years’ service
- 1 Mental Health Day
- 4 Days Fixed Paid Holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Relaxed working environment
- Early finish on a Friday (4.30pm – deadlines/workload permitting)
- Flexible working if required
- Free parking
- Personal development through access to premium online courses and training
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm with an hour for lunch, Fridays 9am – 4.30pm with an hour for lunch.
This role is being advertised during a period of social distancing. Though we have measures in place to ensure a safe work environment, home or remote working will be possible during this time. However, the role will be primarily based at Vizulate Digital’s office in Elland, West Yorkshire when normal working conditions are possible. The office is located on the main bus routes between Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford and Leeds.
Closing Date October 30th 2020
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter/email to email@example.com