More leads means more revenue, and more revenue usually means more profit. So here are six smart ways you can generate more leads to your website!
- Directly engage with leads – Direct customer engagement should be one of your top priorities. Most companies will opt for indirect customer engagement, where they use things such as a ‘FAQs’ page on their website to communicate frequent queries. However, direct engagement, such as live chats and forums, where there is a customer service operator on hand at all times will be much more valuable to your customers. More engaged customers results in better word-of-mouth and more leads.
- Utilise outbound & inbound marketing – Outbound marketing is usually more effective than inbound marketing, but, it doesn’t mean that you should forget about inbound marketing all together. You should utilise these two approaches evenly, as this will be helpful in generating leads and eventually your business. From an inbound perspective, think about creating regular and personal email marketing campaigns, and also share informative content on social networks. Doing this will help you build healthy relationships with your customers and also encourage more leads.
- Develop & optimise information content – If you create content for your website, it’s important to make it informative to generate more leads. Content needs to be high quality to attract traffic to your website, even well beyond its publish date. Some ways to increase shares and likes on social media is to include images, videos and infographics.
- Market through LinkedIn- LinkedIn is a great platform for bringing in new clients to your business. LinkedIn allows users to publish content to an already engaged audience.
- Start a blog – Blogging can also be helpful for lead generation, but only when your blogging contains relevant and unique information and that you actively promote on social media networks. Doing this will increase the chances of it being read, shared and liked by more people.This will also increase the chances of your blog showing up at the top of search engine rankings.
- Use email marketing – When developing an email campaign to encourage more leads to your site, it’s important to consider a number of things. One being the subject line, as this is what will make the recipient want to read the email or not. Another is making sure that the content of the email is brief, concise and engaging.
If you need any help with generating more leads to your website, then getting a digital marketing agency to help you could be worthwhile.